Strictly 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
True, but only because she's Andy's maw.

Do they ever get proper liabilities on the show? That might convince me to watch it.
Do any "celebrity" shows get proper "celebrities" on?
Out of the 15 in this years show I'd only heard of two of them and the're both out already.

AndyRM

XOXO
Do any "celebrity" shows get proper "celebrities" on?
Out of the 15 in this years show I'd only heard of two of them and the're both out already.

Valid point. The term 'celebrity' seems to be a fairly vague thing these days. If you're on telly once, that's you sorted.

Lullabelle

Banana
We have been on the telly loads of times, our faces have been very clearly seen, does that make us celebs? If it does them we will be the only ones I have heard of

stephec

Legendary Member
Valid point. The term 'celebrity' seems to be a fairly vague thing these days. If you're on telly once, that's you sorted.

I was on tv at the last match at Burnden Park in 1997, the camera panned round to me eating a pie and stayed focused on me for a few seconds.

Mind you it was Sky, so does that make it too frightfully common for me to be considered?

AndyRM

XOXO
Sounds like it was probably stuffed full of horse meat.

To achieve your celebrity status, you need to make the footage public and appear in a series of interviews, outraged about being fed horses as a child. A dubious lawsuit against Bolton Wanderers FC would cement your position. Producers will be all over you like a rash, offering you places in jungles, dancing competitions and poorly furnished houses.

Naturally you accept and your life spirals out of control, a whirlwind of cocaine, parties and prosecco. This leads to an inevitable and vicious public backlash, culminating in the release of CCTV images of you engaged in questionable sexual contact with a tramp, behind a skip.

Ruined, you become a hermit and die alone.

So it'll be fun for a bit, but it'll get rubbish towards the end. Have fun!

It's about time Alison left. She got a nice personality but bless her cotton socks she's no dancer. I'm sorry to say her novelty value has worn off.

Top Bottom