England : Suffolk Suffolk Sunday Club - Ride 4 - The Sunday that happened on a Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Roll call so far is:

SimonJKH
Philip Cowley
Mike!
And me.

If anyone else thinks they might join us at any point please check back here for the tracking link or PM me to receive the tracking link by text.

A quick note on food, I plan to eat after the first loop then possibly snack after the second. As each loops starts and ends in Ipswich there's plenty of choices for food.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Here's part two:

Where - Ipswich to Shotley, Manningtree and back
Distance - 38 miles

Route - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...sp=1&sz=13&via=1,3,4,5,6,7,9,10&z=13&lci=bike

Why - Because we tried this route on another ride and had to give up because of high winds, we will overcome!

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Here's part two:

Where - Ipswich to Shotley, Manningtree and back
Distance - 38 miles

Why - Because we tried this route on another ride and had to give up because of high winds, we will overcome!
I know I can't make this, but I just clicked on the link to see your route and it came up with a route for Ipswich to Orford. An error? Or me reaffirming my status as a bit of a tit? :smile:

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
uploadfromtaptalk1366469673725.jpg

Thorpness cafe stop.

uploadfromtaptalk1366469720900.jpg

At Framlingham Castle. Left to right is SimonJKH, Philip Cowley and me.

SimonJKH

Blue collar cyclist
Glorious weather, great company, tired legs. Let's do it again!

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Nowhere fit enough for 100 miles yet but I did keep my eyes peeled while walking round Aldeburgh and driving back via Sax and Fram today. Plenty of cyclists about but didn't spot you.

Seemed to be a lot of people around Aldeburgh riding knees apart on very expensive bikes. Mrs Rezillo is now learned enough to comment that their saddles are too low.

Did get back in time for a 20 mile hop round the lanes at home, though, which probably worked off about 1% of what I ate from the Pump St bakery at Orford.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Nowhere fit enough for 100 miles yet but I did keep my eyes peeled while walking round Aldeburgh and driving back via Sax and Fram today. Plenty of cyclists about but didn't spot you.

Seemed to be a lot of people around Aldeburgh riding knees apart on very expensive bikes. Mrs Rezillo is now learned enough to comment that their saddles are too low.

Did get back in time for a 20 mile hop round the lanes at home, though, which probably worked off about 1% of what I ate from the Pump St bakery at Orford.
Cor, Pump Street should be the target for one of the next rides. Whatcha reckon?

Top Bottom