Suffolk Sunrise May 10th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Helen
Have you entered for this yet?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Glad we did pre enter as registration is now closed as they have a full quota.

I note that registration is between 05:30 and 09:00 hrs. What time is everyone planning to start ?

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Yes, I was speaking to an acquaintance today who's done the ride multiple times and was planning to do it this year... until he saw that. He said it's a wonderful ride and very flat and that one gets a fairly generous wait for the ferry.

I'm doing a ride beforehand, plus doing something in the evening, so don't think I want to start much before 8am but could vary that a bit I suppose. I expect only to do the fifty miler.

stevevw

Guru
Is it only the three of us from Cycle Chat doing this ride? I was looking forward to riding with a nice big bunch of CCer's

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Morrisette is signed up as well however Dudi is a no so that's 4 unless anyone else doing it and not seen this thread. You doing it on the fixed Steve :laugh:

stevevw

Guru
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
You doing it on the fixed Steve :rolleyes:

No, I have not ridden it on the road yet :sad:. Front brake came while I was away so will get that fitted tonight along with some spd's and depending on the weather hope to ride to work tomorrow :angry:.

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Welcome back Stevevw!

Yes, I thought more people might do it from CC, but it appears not. Perhaps we will strike up some new acquaintances, however, whom we can lure to the Dark Side.

Top Bottom