Take two bottles into the shower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
My Dad still uses Coal Tar soap, to him it is the smell of being clean. I must confess, I love all my different shampoos and shower gels. Daughter and I have a wide variety where as him indoors has a couple of shower gels. Occasionally we have a blitz where we actually try and use them up but then slowly the collection builds again.....

We have that everywhere .., that's why the fridge and cupboards are filled .... 2 open bottles of everything plus a new one. Drives me mad.

Yes. And why do we only seem to use only the outside two inches on each cupboard shelf? Probably because the rest of the shelf is jammed with stuff that will never be used, most of which is probably out of date.

And don't get me started on cereal packets! I can't remember the last time I only had one kind of cereal in my bowl; now I feel inclined to use the bottom inch of multiple cereal packets just so I can clear a few of them away to the recycle bin.

Graham

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Yes. And why do we only seem to use only the outside two inches on each cupboard shelf? Probably because the rest of the shelf is jammed with stuff that will never be used, most of which is probably out of date.

And don't get me started on cereal packets! I can't remember the last time I only had one kind of cereal in my bowl; now I feel inclined to use the bottom inch of multiple cereal packets just so I can clear a few of them away to the recycle bin.

Graham
All of the above .... In spades ....

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.

Graham
Buy a container and mix them all up, that way you get rid of a lot of boxes and have variety in your bowl every morning.

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Heh, and here's me thinking this would be a nil-points thread.

SteveF

download.jpg

Top Bottom