Take two bottles into the shower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I've just tidied the bathroom. Here are my shower products....
full.jpg

And here are my teenage daughter's....
full.jpg

She also uses the Head and Shoulders.
I share your pain.
I just have Vosene. Soap at the basin and moisturiser post shave.
Mrs FF has the contents of Superdrug ....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Miss K is almost that bad, it's the "can't be bothered to finish a bottle before starting the next one" problem.
We have that everywhere .., that's why the fridge and cupboards are filled .... 2 open bottles of everything plus a new one. Drives me mad.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm not too bad... Not down to a single bottle but only one shampoo, conditioner, olatium soap, and a nice smelling shower gel. There is lots more if you leave the shower enclosure but too long to list!:blush:

I would not take a picture of what has been designated the boys bathroom. Occasionally, when feeling brave, I go in and tidy up.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Whisky with water....Phillistine

Having said that I suppose if the water is external, it isn't quite so bad
A common misconception, a dash of water enhances the flavour and ooomph of whisky as it releases the esters, if you put a dash of water in you'll see an oily sheen for a moment on the surface of the whisk as it takes effect.

Ideally it should be water from the same source that the whisky is made and not in frozen cubed form :smile:

Booyaa

Veteran
A common misconception, a dash of water enhances the flavour and ooomph of whisky as it releases the esters, if you put a dash of water in you'll see an oily sheen for a moment on the surface of the whisk as it takes effect.

Ideally it should be water from the same source that the whisky is made and not in frozen cubed form :smile:
A common misconception, it is very dependent upon the whisky.

Top Bottom