Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Still required by admin:

Jims velodrome time?
Soarers velodrome time?
CRX Andy's velodrome time?

Jim and Ryan to do a short 20 second ride of col de la madeleine from the leagues tab. Slow as you like then save after exiting.
Thanks guys.

Whorty and Randy are sorted.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Still required by admin:

Jims velodrome time?
Soarers velodrome time?

Jim and Ryan to do a short 20 second ride of col de la madeleine from the leagues tab. Slow as you like then save after exiting.
Thanks guys.

Hi Bill, I looked everywhere for the col de la Madeleine... knowhere to be seen..nothing at all in there..

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong?

I'll nip in and have another look.

Thank you.

Soarerv8

Über Member
Still required by admin:

Jims velodrome time?
Soarers velodrome time?

Thanks guys.

My time is showing as 46:26 but that isn't right is it? Does that include the warm up?

I was 2 seconds ahead of Andy at the end if that helps?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Jim. I don't see you in the list of group members or those requested to join. You'll need to request to join from the bkool website. there's no way for us to add your name without you doing that first. Post here when you've done that then you'll be ready to join the race tomorrow.

Hi Bill

I made the request via the Bkool website and it's showing me on the dashboard as being a member of the group & league.

Did you find me or is there a problem? Perhaps I should contact Bkool people?

Thanks again

Jim

mangowifi

Hi everyone. I've been away since last year on the Bkool training. What leagues are still going on here or worth joining? Cheers

LBHIFI

Veteran
Top Bottom