The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

So that's where Stuart Broad got his poker face from...

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
So that's the Premiership and the FA Cup sewn up for this season. Any thoughts on who might get silver or runner-up in either competition?

Leading question m'lud.

League predictions anyone?

Mine:
Premier Lge
Manc City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs as 1 to 4th,
Stoke, Palace, Hull relegated
Championship
Watford, Reading automatic promotion; Wigan 3rd but QPR in the playoffs
Barnsley, Blackburn, Doncaster relegated
1st Division
Brentford, Peterborough, Bradford CIty promoted

Beyond that not a clue.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
League predictions anyone?

Mine:
Premier Lge
Manc City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs as 1 to 4th,
Stoke, Palace, Hull relegated
Championship
Watford, Reading automatic promotion; Wigan 3rd but QPR in the playoffs
Barnsley, Blackburn, Doncaster relegated
1st Division
Brentford, Peterborough, Bradford CIty promoted

Beyond that not a clue.

Premier ............ Chelsea
Championship .....QPR
League 1 .............Sheffield Utd.
League 2 .............Bristol Rovers
Scottish Prem......Celtic

_60056085_wenger2.jpg

[QUOTE 2603314, member: 30090"]Go Liverpool

Lol Arsenal[/quote]

I'd confidently predicted that Arsenal would win all their games this season, apart from a couple of draws on days when the referee had a bad game.

Today's result makes a mockery of all my careful research and analysis.

I shall now have to amend my figures, as follows:

Having narrowly lost the opening game through a combination of poor refereeing, an inability to adapt their own high skill level to a mediocre opposition and just sheer bad luck, Arsenal will now rally and win all the remaining games (which I calculate to total 37). This should bring them the sum of 111 Points come the end of the season. EVen if we allow a couple of draws, this still brings over one hundred points and enough for a title.

Prognosis: Despite an unlucky opening game, Arsenal are still looking good for the title and must be odds-on favourites with any sensible turf accountant.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
RVP....... New season same tekkers top class :biggrin:

ThinAir

Do more.
I'd confidently predicted that Arsenal would win all their games this season, apart from a couple of draws on days when the referee had a bad game.

Today's result makes a mockery of all my careful research and analysis.

I shall now have to amend my figures, as follows:

Having narrowly lost the opening game through a combination of poor refereeing, an inability to adapt their own high skill level to a mediocre opposition and just sheer bad luck, Arsenal will now rally and win all the remaining games (which I calculate to total 37). This should bring them the sum of 111 Points come the end of the season. EVen if we allow a couple of draws, this still brings over one hundred points and enough for a title.

Prognosis: Despite an unlucky opening game, Arsenal are still looking good for the title and must be odds-on favourites with any sensible turf accountant.

I like this post.

There's some hope for us gunners then!

Paul H LFC

Regular
Was at the match today, no prizes for guessing which one, don't want to rub any bad results in because I can't take it back, reckon the gooners must be angry tonight though

Top Bottom