The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThinAir

Do more.
Was at the match today, no prizes for guessing which one, don't want to rub any bad results in because I can't take it back, reckon the gooners must be angry tonight though
Lil bit.

ThinAir

Do more.
Blyth threw away 2 points giving a soft penalty in the 90th minute after 3 opportunities to stop the move way before Marine got in the box. It's going to be another mediocre grind of a season I fear in the ol' Northern Prem
I'm guessing this is Blythe Spartans? I attended an FA Vase match against Gresley Rovers (now Grealey FC), about 20 years ago. It's the coldest I have ever been at a football match!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm guessing this is Blythe Spartans? I attended an FA Vase match against Gresley Rovers (now Grealey FC), about 20 years ago. It's the coldest I have ever been at a football match!

Well its Blyth Spartans yes. the E can stick with Noel Coward plays and actresses names ;)

it can be a twinkle chilly on the coast up there, The old Roker Park used to funnel the North Sea wind in, it was an endurance test on really bad days too.
North East football is not popular with brass monkeys.

Stoke made their second step toward getting relegated today, the first and most significant step being the appointment of Mark Hughes in the first place.

It looks as if we were lucky against the Tractor Boys today with an injury-time winner by the young substitute but we're not very convincing to put it mildly.

And I feel sorry for those Cumbrians.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The first of many routine wins for Man Utd against teams which just cannot compete with them.

Great if you are a Man Utd fan, but it hardly inspires interest in the competition generally.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Cracking game at Anfield yesterday. It flew by.

Liverpool were very easy on the eye, and Stoke played well too, particularly their 'keeper.

on the road

Über Member
Hopefully that was the first nail in Stoke's coffin.

Top Bottom