The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Have to say. last night's MoTD was the most boring I can ever remember seeing. When the first match is Crystal Palace Sunderland it's not a great sign. When it turns out to be a dreary non-event, you think 'that was the match of the day'? And then it turns out it was. Dire.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ok I nominate User30090 to select this weeks team.
Good luck everyone.
He may not be playing, Spartak, but he can have his chance later if he wants. Meanwhile.....

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Sticking to pure football discussion, do my eyes deceive me or is Steve Bruce the first ever team manager to be 'with child'? He looks like he's about to give birth, the balloon-faced Geordie heart-throb.

'In Bruce we trust'

Perhaps the 'child' is the messiah / forward we await ?

Hull_City.svg

Soltydog

Legendary Member
that's an old badge Craig, its still got AFC on ^_^

Do you ever see Nathan Doyle about? I was told the other week he still lives in your village??

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
that's an old badge Craig, its still got AFC on ^_^

Do you ever see Nathan Doyle about? I was told the other week he still lives in your village??

Yes & his little boy is in my sons class, lives opposite some friends

Another season for you (rumour had a few other clubs in for him) very good at what he does, commands the centre circle with aplomb :smile:

Rumour we may nick your young forward / every other rumour that is made up...

Have a good season

Must catch up sometime for a ride !

mark st1

Plastic Manc
"This is the same team that won everything last year - what's changed?" View attachment 28620

While he still picks Cleverly a
Not the best of starts for them but I'm not (sadly) writing them off yet.

I didn't see the match so can't comment on their performance.

Save your time for something more worthwhile than motd 2 skiverpool v united was shite goners v spurts wasn't much better. Awful weekend of BPL football.

Top Bottom