The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£50m fine for City - reduced to £15m if they don't spend too much on new players.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...breach-of-Uefa-Financial-Fair-Play-rules.html

Haitch

Flim Flormally
[QUOTE 3079855, member: 30090"]Ashley Cole, face it, we need a left back and he says he want to play in Europe so what other teams can he go to? Man City, nah, Arsenal, hell no, so it would be us if we want him.[/QUOTE]

Scuse me, but Cole wants to play in Europe and City and Arsenal don't need a left back so Liverpool will sign him?

S*D the F.A cup tonight................................ Southend V Burton Albion Play off League one, semi final second Leg 12.00 o'clock kick off COME ON YOU BREWERS :bravo:(Albion lead 1 - 0)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Scuse me, but Cole wants to play in Europe and City and Arsenal don't need a left back so Liverpool will sign him?
Are you sure that the Arsenal defence doesn't need a bit of shoring up, though?

Soup890

Crazy
They have just won the FA cup and we are not going to hear the end of it. I'm so glad they did not win the league.

I'm a Man Untied fan. I know we had a poor season. But we need to rebuild our first team.

Last edited:
Top Bottom