The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
It's hard to watch 2 games at the same time, even with years of experience. ^_^ Both cracking games, Hull played well but Arsenal, just, deserved to win a good final.:thumbsup: Atletico winning La Liga, seeing 3 cygnets and 4 deer on my ride and getting through 6 Scrumpy Jacks and has made it a thoroughly entertaining day.

Last edited:

TVC

For those, like me, who have no interest in Football, can I remind you it's only a month to the World cup. Oh joy, the soccer bores will be in a constant state of arousal.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
my teams interest in the FA Cup ended on 14th September last year.

even less interest nowadays that it has whored the 3pm kick off time out to the TV money.

Booyaa

Veteran
For those, like me, who have no interest in Football, can I remind you it's only a month to the World cup. Oh joy, the soccer bores will be in a constant state of arousal.
To be honest, I find it's not the soccer bores that are the worst, it's the people (and an unusually higher percentage of them are women) that suddenly have become football fans/experts during a major tournament. Drives me insane the number of people who have never previously mentioned or liked football suddenly start trying to analyse games and want time off from work to go watch the footie.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
They have just won the FA cup and we are not going to hear the end of it. I'm so glad they did not win the league.

I'm a Man Untied fan. I know we had a poor season. But we need to rebuild our first team.

I'm quite happy that Arsenal won the FA Cup. Arsene Wenger wining the cup and Mourinho winning zero made my day. Who is the expert in failure now? :laugh:

stephec

Legendary Member
To be honest, I find it's not the soccer bores that are the worst, it's the people (and an unusually higher percentage of them are women) that suddenly have become football fans/experts during a major tournament. Drives me insane the number of people who have never previously mentioned or liked football suddenly start trying to analyse games and want time off from work to go watch the footie.

You don't mean the people who suddenly fill up the pubs in their sparkly new England shirts every time there's a game on do you?

Jumping up and down whilst screeching complete bollo.ks. :smile:

cd365

Guru
It's hard to watch 2 games at the same time, even with years of experience. ^_^ Both cracking games, Hull played well but Arsenal, just, deserved to win a god final.:thumbsup: Atetico winning La Liga, seeing 3 cygnets and 4 deer on my ride and getting through 6 Scrumpy Jacks and has made it a thoroughly entertaining day.
The pub i was in had 2 TVs on next to each other with both games on, sorted

Goonerobes

Its okay to be white
download twat2.jpg

Mug

Top Bottom