The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Toure now apparently wants a job for life from "a club" (his agent doesn't specifically say City). Zinedane Zidane was given such a role by Real Madrid and so Toure wants the same.

Looking through the BBC Gossip column, footballers tend to want quite a lot. Sandro, that well known world class midfielder at Tottingham, wants to move to Italy. Well I want to go and work for a large investment bank in New York but I doubt it will happen.

Stephenite

Membå
Three weeks to go and i'm getting the jitters!

My nerves are only now just recovering from the Eurovision.

Any thoughts on the alternative/fans'/proper England songs? There's plenty out there. I've listened to a couple and i like this one by Roger The Mascot:

Doseone

Guru
Can't wait for tomorrow.

Last time I was at Wembley with QPR was 1982 for the FA cup final and the replay. I can't go this time:sad:

852800620.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Personally I would prefer to see Derby back in the Premier League. Two former Killie greats play there now, with Craig Bryson flourishing in particular. Conor 'The Fish' Sammon hasn't been as successful, but we've hefty sell on clauses set should they make a big money move. Would make a nice wee payday for Ayrshire's finest.

The B-Side of Back Home was Cinnamon Stick and here's the late great Jeff Astle doing a later version

Andy Carroll should go back to his former job. He's been pish since he left Tyneside where he was only good for half a season!

AndyRM

XOXO
Let's hope Atletico beat Real tonight! I like to see that big nancy boy Ronaldo crying again!:laugh:

Can't see it happening unfortunately. I expect Ronnie and Bale to blow Atletico away. Still, if it's as entertaining a final as last year it should be a good game.

And if it's not, get yourself drunk with a simple game: every time a player goes down like they've been shot, only to get up again 2 seconds later, drink two fingers. Your eyeballs will be floating by half time.

AndyRM

XOXO
Got to feel for Derby there. One mistake and a last minute goal. I suppose the media will be 'appy to 'ave 'Arry back in the big time. 'E's a good lad...

Doseone

Guru
I'd like Derby to win, only because I want see what happens to QPR.
Sorry to spoil your evening, but I guess you won't get to find out now:tongue:
[QUOTE 3098645, member: 30090"]QPR to into administration within two years.[/QUOTE]
Someone else who is gullible enough to believe everything they read.

Last edited:
Top Bottom