The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Former Dundee United midfielder Ralph Milne has died, aged 54. His career and life both cut short due to alcohol.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
COtOlhnWsAArxAk.jpg

^_^

13 rider

Guru
Leeds still unbeaten in the league.
They may keep this manager for a couple of months :laugh:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
As a fellow Evertonian I don't have a lot of time for Martinez and wished him gone. As for Naismith I thought Scottish football was about his level. I'm not going to change my opinion of either of them just yet!
To be honest, on the basis of one result I am not going to get carried away. The season has started better than we might have hoped, 2 great performances and generally okay in the other games (although we rode our luck good style away at Barnsley). Last season, with all the slow, laborious overpassing, it was like watching paint dry at times, but hopefully with a few players gaining in confidence and improved form we can crack on and I would love my reservations about Martinez to be proved wrong.

As for Naismisth, I really like him. He is no world beater and sometimes he frustrates when things e tries flop, but even when things aren't going his way he never hides, always gives his all, he has something we need more of as well; i.e. he is a clever nark and winds opponents up, he really got to Ivanovic on Saturday. I am really glad we knocked Norwich's £8M back.

Top Bottom