The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny old game: West Ham win at Anfield, Palace win at the Bridge.

Reactions: GM

13 rider

Guru
The mighty foxes (Leicester) still unbeaten . expected them to lose today because that what we do in ( no disrespect to bournemouth) lesser games

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I would if I were you - we were *leeding awful.
Everyone bar City seem to be tripping themselves up this season. Early days yet but they must be odds on for the title.

MarkF

Guru
Why do people leave early? 0-0 but Bradford were well on top and laying seige to the Vale goal, 90+4 when it went in. Everything comes to he who waits. :okay:

Is DM doing his footie tables? I enjoyed those and appreciated his efforts..

AndyRM

XOXO
Its early doors but Killie finally look like they're done in the top flight. Hopeless displays against sides around us make the draw with Celtic a total irrelevance, and the comeback against Plastic look a bonus.

We've lost too much quality (in midfield especially) and our manager doesn't seem to know what to do with Boyd which is the biggest worry.

Had a good run for a club our size so can't complain too much. Two cups, played in Europe and seen two of the best players in the league wear the stripes.

MarkF

Guru
Rooting for Man U today, can't think when I've done that before but I have an irrational and intense dislike of Gary Monks face.

monk.jpg

Top Bottom