The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
If anyone has Sky on demand I do recommend the extended Gary Neville interview, he is definitely a man on a planned out map to somewhere couldn't figure out if it was Manchester Utd or England. Still can't believe how much I like him in his new persona.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
If anyone has Sky on demand I do recommend the extended Gary Neville interview, he is definitely a man on a planned out map to somewhere couldn't figure out if it was Manchester Utd or England. Still can't believe how much I like him in his new persona.

Good pundit brilliant knowledge of the game hope he does well over there. Would like to see him as manager at Utd one day in the future.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Good pundit brilliant knowledge of the game hope he does well over there. Would like to see him as manager at Utd one day in the future.
Anyhoo where did you spring back from?! Not seen you in ages, do you still see the Specialized and Di2 man? Forgot his user id.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Anyhoo where did you spring back from?! Not seen you in ages, do you still see the Specialized and Di2 man? Forgot his user id.

I was ill for most of 2014 in and out of hospital etc. Can't pronounce his old username (Paul) spoke to him over the summer he is doing good still spending gazillions on all things Specialized lol. Now I'm back riding hoping to hook up with him in the spring for some miles.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Ha ha ha,
Chelsea have sacked the special one!
Couldnt happen to a better guy, the only shame is he will get a big pay off.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
as predicted..who will be the next poor soul to be chosen..

Guus Hiddink please...or Ancelotti

mark st1

Plastic Manc
He would save Chelsea
image.png

Top Bottom