The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pep si Guardi cola is the next one, I'm almost sure of that.

Mourinho is not a bad manager. Sacking him was a mistake, and I'm sure he won't go back for a third innings. The players let both him and the fans down. Hopefully he'll soon find a club in the Premier League and be able to show his skill, flair, personality and variety of moods.

Maria de Montserrat would be my choice

Celebrities+Attending+Fundraiser+Tracey+Bell+H-Y5QisteLnx.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Mourinho is not a bad manager. Sacking him was a mistake, and I'm sure he won't go back for a third innings. The players let both him and the fans down. Hopefully he'll soon find a club in the Premier League and be able to show his skill, flair, personality and variety of moods.

Abramovich has always wanted Guardiola.
2 days before a game, yep. big mistake. His players let him down no doubt, but he also let himself down by losing the dressing room. It's a great shame how it's all ended up.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

I think the players lost faith in him and stopped trying. Their were press reports that one had said he would rather lose than play for Mourinho. Once that happens the club really have little option.

Mourinho's record at Chelsea:

613f6f1b-d351-498d-90bf-3eb4ce17f41d.jpg

212 games: 140 wins: 28 defeats. This season was an inexplicable blip. They should have ridden it out, brought in more youth and gone hell for leather next season after a thorough clear out of players, either past their best-before date or expensive wastes of money. They're still actually in this season's Championship, FFS.

Total lack of thinking and foresight from the oligarch.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
^_^

When was the last time you can remember Chelsea being in this sort of shitty position league and team performances?

Wonder If Terry will put his suit on lol

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
^_^

When was the last time you can remember Chelsea being in this sort of shitty position league and team performances?

Wonder If Terry will put his suit on lol

I can exactly remember. December 1994. Hoddle was our manager. We were in one of the relegation places over Christmas. It took until January to pull ourselves out of the mire with a win over Everton. We finished the season in 14th.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mixed feelings - clearly results have been against us this season and at the end of the day Jose was paid an awful lot of money to come up with the goods. But he also brought us great success.

For the gloaters from other teams, rest assured that the majority of club boards here in the Prem' and across Europe will be on high alert for his services. It will be amusing to see the derisory laughter of such fans turn to glee when a club eventually signs him.

He has a fine footballing brain, his success and tactical understanding have been bettered by very few - he has some wrinkles for sure but he has a lot to offer and won't be short of contract offers.

At some stage Chelsea will come up against a Mourinho team and it will no doubt be a tough match wherever he rocks up.

Personally I think we should've given him the rest of the season.

Already had two MUFC fans contact me hoping and praying he replaces LVG! If he did, and with their buying power, I think that would put them out of sight for a few seasons at least.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Mourinho's record at Chelsea:

613f6f1b-d351-498d-90bf-3eb4ce17f41d.jpg

212 games: 140 wins: 28 defeats. This season was an inexplicable blip. They should have ridden it out, brought in more youth and gone hell for leather next season after a thorough clear out of players, either past their best-before date or expensive wastes of money. They're still actually in this season's Championship, FFS.

Total lack of thinking and foresight from the oligarch.

You forgot to add to those stats... 3 league titles, FA Cup, 3 league cups. Chelsea's most successful manager ever and they couldn't give him the grace of until the end of the season. It's madness.

Top Bottom