The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
On my nerves can't take it :hyper::hyper::hyper:Its got to the stage I don't enjoy watching the mighty foxes . Missed the first half but watched the second god its a hard watch but another win ^_^.

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The spirit of the beautiful game lives on...:smile:

from the Twittersphere,

Daniel Woodley:
Tonight is a brilliant night for English football.@MCFC reaching the @ChampionsLeague Semi-Finals helps our coefficient!

Could of been worse @Marmion ..i suffered the boredom of MC game..
I've had over 40 years of this crap, utterly useless. And the hype from "management" (rather than the manager) is worse than ever. Corporate bullshit, squeezing money out of people to pay their salaries, based on false promises. I've only been to one game in about 10 years. And, even then, it was due to the beer afterwards...I saw the way it was and decided not to pay my cash to support it.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Hibs, yet again, "hibsed it" tonight. 2-0 up in the 86th minute, Falkirk down to 10 players...Fulltime score? 2-2.

Och, but it was grand to be there :laugh:

There's a campaign started to get "Hibs'd it" into the Oxford dictionary

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Had a choice of watching either Man Citeh v PSG or Real Madrid v Wolfsburg last night. Went for the Madrid game which was very enjoyable, quite tense near the end. Each of Ronaldo's goals got better, first a good poacher's goal, second a skilfully placed header and the third a very good free kick that found a hole in the wall that made it look like he put it through the eye of a needle. A match-winning performance but they did overdo the hyperbole a bit.

Top Bottom