The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
The Kloppmeister hahahahahaha 2 finals 2 defeats 8th in the league. Yes I bet any future United manager is shitting there pants over them stats. Our worst season in decades and we still won more than the shower of shoot bin dippers :laugh:
1 fewer finals than us. And you've earned yourself 3 months of flying to outer Belarus every Thursday. Chapeau!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
England's defence are pure crap. Turkey could have had three already.

postman

Legendary Member
England's defence are pure crap. Turkey could have had three already.

I would like to know.How players who are shining in their own teams,play like turds under Woy.I have an idea,let them play in the positions they play at club level.It's not rocket science.Also why oh why are there so many tablets,folders sheets of paper with plans on.Their heads must be exploding,with plan a,b,c and d.

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I would like to know.How players who are shining in their own teams,play like turds under Woy.I have an idea,let them play in the positions they play at club level.It's not rocket science.Also why oh why are there so many tablets,folders sheets of paper with plans on.There heads must be exploding,with plan a,b,c and d.
Pay them lots of money to play for England cos not one of the cossetted prima donas cares about anything else. There hasn't been a sense of pride in playing for over a decade

MarkF

Guru
Bradford City bought by German investors Edin Rahic and Stefan Rupp (Who they?) in multi £m buy out. Who would want to spunk £m's on a life long underachieving northern provincial Division 3 club?

MarkF

Guru
Money launderers?

Sounds good to me, I am bit fed up of sensible local businessmen.

Bradford-City-co-chairman-Mark-Lawn.jpg

My predictions for the next couple of months. Saints will lose Wanyama, Mane, Tadic, Pelle and Juanmi (who?) and the rest of the London/NW centric obsessed football press and media will continue to try and sell the rest of our players to various London/NW clubs and come next season we will still be around the top end like a bad smell, not going away. The annual evisceration will continue and we will continue to improve, who knows, long after I'm gone football historians may be able to evaluate us more objectively than the tabloid s h i t s. Rant over!

cuberider

Über Member
Bradford City bought by German investors Edin Rahic and Stefan Rupp (Who they?) in multi £m buy out. Who would want to spunk £m's on a life long underachieving northern provincial Division 3 club?

send some our way. We don't even have a manager atm :sad:

AndyRM

XOXO
Congratulations to @AndyRM Completely outplayed and the better team won. Pie was crap too.

Without that start things could have been very different. Magennis down the wing destroyed your wee left back, total mismatch. He's a cracking player and I cannot understand why so many folk don't like him. He and MacDonald would be first and second on my teamsheet.

Quite enjoyed Jigsaw going mental on the touch line. That copper wasn't impressed with her Killie scarf, must have been a Bairn!

AndyRM

XOXO
Congratulations to @AndyRM Completely outplayed and the better team won. Pie was crap too.

Without that start things could have been very different. Magennis down the wing destroyed your wee left back, total mismatch. He's a cracking player and I cannot understand why so many folk don't like him. He and MacDonald would be first and second on my teamsheet.

Quite enjoyed Jigsaw going mental on the touch line. That copper wasn't impressed with her Killie scarf, must have been a Bairn!

Top Bottom