The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Never been a fan of Ibrahimovic, but now he's signing for Man U I may change my mind :whistle:

Vardy alongside him for a title winning attack.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Never been a fan of Ibrahimovic, but now he's signing for Man U I may change my mind :whistle:

Vardy alongside him for a title winning attack.

Zlatan likes to play in the middle with licence to roam - gets sulky if he can't.

Would be interesting to see how that would work if Vardy was playing in the same team.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Oh where will they turn when this ends in tears, can't wait for next season. Mourinho looks like has had a face lift or loads of Botox (or is that bollox!) in the first interview.

Last edited:
Idling looking at BBC Sport today, they had 8 different threads regarding the appointment of Jessie Mathews.
Is it really that degree of interest?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
However, Rangers’ and their media mouthpieces’ borderline-insanity and intermittent dishonesty dilutes sympathy for their grievances. Their trademark supremacism attracts appropriate ridicule and derision but explains why they have to “endure” insults. Their statement also “demanded” protection from “hatred of supporters of other clubs.” Yet they could protect themselves if they weren’t so hateful themselves. Their incessant contempt for others means that even when the moral high ground was theirs, for a change, on Saturday evening, it wasn’t theirs for long.

http://twohundredpercent.net/2016-scottish-cup-moral/

Good analysis of the fruitloop behaviour of the Scottish media

midlife

Guru
I used to go and see Hull City in the 70's, Ken Wagstaff and all that. Never expected to see them in the Premiership :smile:

Shaun

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Great day - 30 mile bike ride followed by the play off at Wembley and then the Champions League final.

Well done Hull, worthy winners on the day, but how outnumbered were their fans?

Feel sorry for Athletico, thought they were just about the better side. Have to say though, thought Torres was totally anonymous, what a waste of a place in their team.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Great day - 30 mile bike ride followed by the play off at Wembley and then the Champions League final.

Feel sorry for Athletico, thought they were just about the better side. Have to say though, thought Torres was totally anonymous, what a waste of a place in their team.

Re FT, he was a passenger for them all the way through the campaign with only one goal to show for his efforts. Strangely the club & fans love the guy.

What a *iss poor penalty by Juanfran - utterly feeble from the walk up to the final scuff.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

I would've liked to have seen Sheff Wednesday back in the top flight, but i suppose it was fair to see Hull go up as they finished way above the Owls in the league..

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Re FT, he was a passenger for them all the way through the campaign. Strangely the club & fans love the guy.

What a *iss poor penalty by Juanfran - utterly feeble from the walk up to the final scuff.

You knew someone was going to fluff one. Then when the commentator said he's not a usual penalty taker that was the kiss of death. I suppose Athletico going second with the kicks and then kicking against the Real fans didn't help.

When Hull were promoted via playoffs last time (1-0), Windass was reckoned to have scored the most valuable goal ever. Wonder if same now applies to Mo Diame?

Top Bottom