The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
Didn't see you there @cisamcgu :P

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I hate hearing managers talk about/tap up other team’s players in the press. So fair play to Ronald Koeman- there’s been lots of speculation on who Everton might buy but he’s no Harry Redknapp:

“We’re working hard to bring in good players,” Koeman said after Wayne Rooney’s testimonial on Wednesday. “It’s not respectful to talk about players who are not players of Everton, but we hope to bring some new players in as soon as possible.”

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Has anyone had problems with the Premier League Fantasy League website? I managed to join this league easily enough, but I have started one off for a few friends locally and have received several delivery failure notices after sending invites to join the league. I have checked the email addresses and they are all correct, and my wifi is fine, the only other things I can think of is that it is either a fault with the website or a fault with my email provider (Yahoo).

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
First game at the London Stadium and a 3-0 win. Same score that they beat Miwall in the first game at Upton Park in 1904. Are you there @User482 ?

585f8aa6-7de8-4ec3-860c-5291f43a47f1.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Just seen the draw for the Champions League qualifying rounds and feel sorry for Hapoel Beer-Sheva. Must be worrying to visit a place steeped in sectarian violence and near pathological hatred.

Top Bottom