The Fridays Tour de Normandie 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
Great; I've made some bookings.
What is the plan for Saint-Saens? Have we block-booked things, or should I look for somewhere further afield?
I guess there are worse things than having a couple of Pelforth Brunes in the evening sun in Dieppe. At the bar with the LMNH-style table that moves across the pavement to follow the rays...

mmmmartin

Random geezer
the bakery at Brix. The gentlemen will have to restrain their enthusiasm.
No problem there. Unless, of course, as on that unforgettable morning when Gordon went to get the bread, Madame was wearing only a light dusting of flour and her customary smile.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Apologies for being a numpty, but is the list of dates in which we will be in each place posted anywhere?

lilolee

Veteran
Ooo so out of touch.

Erm what times are the ferries, and is anyone sharing or is it each man for themselves? Apart from that I am so together.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I've been booking...
Premiere Classe in Bayeux, B&B (that's the chain) Honfleur.
Like Frank, waiting on options for Saint-Saens. Though in my case Rouen (for my train on to Brussels via Paris) might be a better option.

We're all booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and are just waiting to be told what to do for the Monday night in Saint-Saens. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Saint-Saens is up in the air. However nice it is, there's not going to be enough room for all of us. The recce will look at alternatives within striking distance of Dieppe.

U

User482

I'm going to book rooms tonight. If anyone would like to share please let me know ASAP. I don't snore.

Do we really have to wait until May?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Saint-Saens is up in the air. However nice it is, there's not going to be enough room for all of us. The recce will look at alternatives within striking distance of Dieppe.
Sounds like it would be easier if I reduced the numbers a bit and went to Rouen (or somewhere in convenient distance) instead. Saint-Saens does look fab but it's eighteen miles from Rouen station & there are plenty of hotel options there.

Top Bottom