The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well. with last nights night ride from Cambridge to home, that complete's 2015's challenge for both myself and @rb58 :okay:

So a
full?d=1443009817.jpg
for me and a
full?d=1443009817.jpg
for him.....for both of us, 5 complete challenge years (I would have had 6 but missed out 1 month in 2010 *kicks oneself*

And only a few weeks until 2016's challenge... :okay: bring it on.. :bicycle:

Attachments

• full?d=1443009817.jpg
    full?d=1443009817.jpg
    449 bytes · Views: 27

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Handed back the overtime for today, but weather does not suit a ride. And I won't be riding tomorrow, gig in London tomorrow night makes that difficult/impossible (enough early mornings at the moment). Early forecasts for next weekend not looking good either. Urk. Might be 26/27th for me too at this rate.
Well done everyone who's made it 12/12 already, fingers crossed for everyone else.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm off work next 3 days & was hoping to get mine in, but after a 48 mile struggle this morning, not sure I'm upto a ton at the mo :blush: Although today's struggle could have been down to excessive drinks last night & no breakfast before setting off :sad:
I'm still undecided on next years challenge. These winter tons are a real test, so I'll see how January pans out with time off & the weather :okay:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
That's me done. I couldn't be arsed going too far from home today as the weather is a bit rubbish. The Gamlingay loop I have done for the past 2 weekends is 25 miles.... So I did 4 of them! There's a lot to be said for quiet rural roads!

Trickedem

Guru
I went out early yesterday on my own to get my last ride of the year done. I didn't really feel like it, but having been doing this for 5 years, I know that once I was on the bike all would be good.
I decided to do a flat ride down to Ashford and followed some very familiar quite roads to keep it simple. Unfortunately it was raining all the way to Ashford, but it was quite warm, so not too uncomfortable. Almost exactly at the 50 mile point I found a MacDonalds which was perfect for a quick turnaround. The wind was more favourable on the return and the rain stopped as well so my average picked up a bit too.
That bought to an end my 5th year of this challenge. Roll on 2016!

Top Bottom