The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got mine done today :okay: (just) The weather wasn't as forecast & was tempted to bin it around the half way point, but carried on & just made the 100 mark :smile:

Nice one chap. Welcome to the club. Here you go.
full?d=1443009817.jpg

:cheers::bravo:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well done to you all! I'd love to join you next year, but it is the winter months that put me off. If I stay off the hills then I only have a few busy A-roads to get my long rides in on.

I might take a holiday in Spain overlapping the end of Jan/start of Feb 2016, in which case I could probably get the early rides done on roads like this (picture posted by @User recently) ... That is where I used to do my spring training camp hols.

12391893_10153155964591384_983998223306059273_n-jpg.112731.jpg

:sun::bicycle::smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Well done to you all! I'd love to join you next year, but it is the winter months that put me off. If I stay off the hills then I only have a few busy A-roads to get my long rides in on.

I might take a holiday in Spain overlapping the end of Jan/start of Feb 2016, in which case I could probably get the early rides done on roads like this (picture posted by @User recently) ... That is where I used to do my spring training camp hols.

it's the winter months that are the killers. Think it was my January one that was the worst, but today's wasn't brilliant either. The last forecast I saw was slight breeze & dry, turned out to be a rather brisk wind & a few showers :sad:

rb58

Enigma
I think the key to the winter rides is to try and bag them early in the month as the weather is inevitably worse the further into the month you get (at least that's how it feels to me) and getting motivated is harder. Depending on how long family is kicking around over Christmas and New Year I shall be aiming for 2 or 3 Jan for the first ton of 2016.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think the key to the winter rides is to try and bag them early in the month as the weather is inevitably worse the further into the month you get (at least that's how it feels to me) and getting motivated is harder. Depending on how long family is kicking around over Christmas and New Year I shall be aiming for 2 or 3 Jan for the first ton of 2016.

the 1st? The Garage should be open :okay:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I'm tempted to do January's on New Years Day, but we'll see

martint235

Dog on a bike
I may have a houseful on the 1st. And most likely a headache too.
Can I nominate the 10th? I'm on call over New Year :sad:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I managed 1st Jan this year. Have to see how 2016 looks.

Been mega busy at work and struggling with a bad cold so far this month but in theory I'm on leave from Friday so hopefully find time to get the last ton in :smile:

Top Bottom