The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Or even do a ride there together..
revolutionary stuff

Well that's me done for the year, just! My group ride was delayed, ended up being just 35miles with a long coffee stop in the middle and at the end. So I was a wee bit pushed to get the ton in before dark. ln fact I didn't with only a rear light it was a wee bit of a crawl to home. I was just short but I grabbed a front flasher so I could round it up to the ton.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@HLaB
@Rickshaw Phil

Well done guys. Here's your gold stars
full?d=1443009817.jpg

Myself and @rb58 didn't get out this weekend. rb58 as he had to work. Myself as when the alarm went off at 6.30, it was howling winds.. so I just went back to sleep. Next week will be the weekend to complete 2015's challenge hopefully.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
@HLaB
@Rickshaw Phil

Well done guys. Here's your gold stars
full?d=1443009817.jpg

Myself and @rb58 didn't get out this weekend. rb58 as he had to work. Myself as when the alarm went off at 6.30, it was howling winds.. so I just went back to sleep. Next week will be the weekend to complete 2015's challenge hopefully.

Me too. It was planned for Sunday but I knew that my legs would tire and not carry me round. I slipped up, I didn't think that Matt was running circuits on Friday.

Well done to those that got it done yesterday!

My own options are:
- next weekend (unlikely, due to broken jaw - the fun never stops with me!), or
- take a bike with me to Glasgow on the 24th (that'll be a fun train journey) and get one in on the 26th/27th.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My own options are:
- next weekend (unlikely, due to broken jaw - the fun never stops with me!), or
- take a bike with me to Glasgow on the 24th (that'll be a fun train journey) and get one in on the 26th/27th.

Broken jaw, gws

After your epic November ride it would be a shame not to complete the last one, fingers crossed.

Top Bottom