The "Let's feel superior to others" thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I bet they can even spell puncture ...........

muhahha i have cursed you all , im safe as my bike is not going anywhere as i have a flat ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Some people eh? Makes you wonder about some of the human race. I wonder what the future holds. Not much, by the sounds of it. God help us all.:laugh:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My all time favourite was delivered by a seriously bewildered boy twenty five years ago in the first school that I worked in, in Bradford..

Boy: 'Sir, Sir! I learned a new word in French today!'
Me: 'What was it?'
Boy: 'Orange.'
Me: 'What does it mean?'
Boy: 'Apple.'

I inwardly cried with laughter while congratulating him on his expanded vocabulary.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Oh too funny!

Vernon, I once joked with my 13yr old that 'donkey sh*t' was the German for 'thank-you'.
Unfortunately she believed me and used it in Language class.
She was asked to leave class whilst protesting her innocence...'But my mum told me that so it must be true!'
Ooops.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
At if you are talking and make an enormous mistake showing how stupid you are, only the person(s) with you know, rather than publicising it for the world to see!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The class was going to watch the film forest Gump. The teacher asked the class if any of them had heard of it. My grand daughter thought the teacher said forest gimp, and said is it about a small person?

ScotiaLass

Guru
The class was going to watch the film forest Gump. The teacher asked the class if any of them had heard of it. My grand daughter thought the teacher said forest gimp, and said is it about a small person?
That could have been SO much worse....or is that just me?....

siadwell

Guru
Some professionals shouldn't be allowed near social media either:

US Airways has apologised after an explicit photo was sent from its official Twitter account in response to a customer complaint.
It said in a statement that it was trying to flag the image as inappropriate but instead mistakenly included it in a message.
The tweet was deleted after approximately an hour but not before it had been retweeted hundreds of times.
The airline said it regretted the error and was reviewing its processes.
The image, which featured a naked woman and a toy plane, had originally been sent to the company's Twitter account by another user, it said.
It was then attached to a tweet that was sent to a US Airways customer who had taken to the social network to express her frustration that her flight was delayed.
Once the mistake had been realised US Airways deleted the offending tweet and issued an apology.
"We apologise for an inappropriate image recently shared as a link in one of our responses. We've removed the tweet and are investigating," it said on its Twitter feed.
The company has more than 420,000 followers on its Twitter account and has not tweeted since.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27033833

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
reminds me of more than few of my friends.

them: What's that bright star?
me: Venus.
them: Is it feck... you idiot... Venus is a planet
me: Yes, and were looking at it
them: [laughing at me like a fool] you can't see the planets, they're too far away!
me: :eek:

me : Maybe as it heats up, the metal has expanded and made the connection
my boss: [starts laughing at me like a fool] Metal doesn't expand you idiot! [laughs at my perceived stupidity even more]

my friend, (who claims to believe in God) : What's the difference between the old and new testament?

and one of my favourite favourites...

Me (circa 1984,aged 14/15, reading a computer magazine): Dad, what's a peripheral?
Dad: It's a choux pastry ball filled with cream and covered in a chocolate sauce.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Reminds me of my good lady wife. She can quote the minutest and most complicated details of UK and European employment laws, but she get's a bit stuck with the real world.

Hun..do you know what bats wings are made of.
Reply: Plastic?

Hun.. how do trains steer?
Reply..With a steering wheel of course.

Top Bottom