The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Just swam 2 miles in an open air pool,

Blimey. I can barely swim in water and there's you can swim un a pool full of air!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
I'm awake early. It's raining outside and due to continue for most of the day.
I'll be waiting in this morning as Sainsbury's are delivering the weekly goodies and the Postie will once again try to deliver a package which should be a Brooks saddle. The Postie called yesterday whilst I was messing about in the shed at the bottom of the garden.
This evening I am going to a gig at The Forge in Camden Town to see the Billy Walton band. A great blues band. They are from New Jersey and are very good. I've seen him several times before, and have added a female singer to the lineup. It might be a bit of a late night.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Why was I up at 05.30 ?? I really didn't want to be. I might be back there soon.
Steady rain and set to be in for the day.

screenman

Legendary Member
I will not need to get the hosepipe out today; a bit of shopping this morning and then have a guy do a 360-mile round trip to spend a few hours with me. Poor chap got suckered into buying an expensive franchise that has continued taking money off him without training him properly. The worse thing is he could have bought the tools and training off of myself for around £1100 instead of the £17,000 he spent, mine would have been with no ongoing franchise costs either. I dislike these companies pulling unsuspecting people in, often ruining their lives in the process.

Top Bottom