The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hola amigos!

Why not start a thread rather than a private chat group! Hopefully keep the TTT group as inclusive as possible. Having said that, it will help if you have a penchant for a bit of suffering…

There’s been lots of interest so that’s really cool. Definitely enough to start a team. Is it easier for me to try set it up as I’m team manager for the splitters? I’ve not looked into it at all to be honest… I will do this weekend though once I have more time. Maybe on the off chance that we have more than 8 some weeks, we just rotate or draw lots?

I’ve noted everyone who’s already expressed an interest. But if anyone else fancies a go who hasn’t yet signed up please post here and you’re welcome aboard!

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
:bravo:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I am in. Love ‘em. Hate ‘em. Getting the tattoos on the hands 😁

Attachments

• E18251A5-659B-40B6-A97A-66101B0CD5CD.jpeg
    E18251A5-659B-40B6-A97A-66101B0CD5CD.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 4

bobinski

Legendary Member
I have a meeting this Thursday that will finish at 7pm. I appreciate if we are racing you guys may want an earlier time slot.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bob
Alan
Rich
Paul
Michael
Tim
Joff
Lee
Me

What perfectly formed bunch of misfits! This should be good fun.

I’ll look to get the team registered this weekend.

I suggest a time slot similar to the current Tuesday one of around 19:30 as that seems to suit most best?

CXRAndy

Guru
Curious, how's the TTT going to actually work. The abilities across A-D categories is too great, isn't it?

Am I missing something?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Curious, how's the TTT going to actually work. The abilities across A-D categories is too great, isn't it?

Am I missing something?

It's technically possible in that you're allowed mixed cat teams but yeah I guess it could be challenging from a practical point of view in the race if the gap in abilities is quite big. I suppose we'll have to cross that bridge as we get to it....

Top Bottom