The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
It's technically possible in that you're allowed mixed cat teams but yeah I guess it could be challenging from a practical point of view in the race if the gap in abilities is quite big. I suppose we'll have to cross that bridge as we get to it....

I hate it when I am dropping you guys on the flat so it does need addressing... :whistle:

Seriously though us weaker riders know our limitations so certainly won't be causing trouble if not selected. Just here to make up the numbers if needed, watch the TTT's maybe and dish out any needed abuse... :laugh:

I'm sure it won't be a problem. Tommy knows what he is doing........ ^_^

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I hate it when I am dropping you guys on the flat so it does need addressing... :whistle:

Seriously though us weaker riders know our limitations so certainly won't be causing trouble if not selected. Just here to make up the numbers if needed, watch the TTT's maybe and dish out any needed abuse... :laugh:

I'm sure it won't be a problem. Tommy knows what he is doing........ ^_^

Are we talking about the same Tommy? 🤣🤣

You're right though, on the flats even I'll be confident to hang on to the group. It's when the road points up that the disparity between the cats is obvious.

I'm all for dishing out abuse too .... maybe there are 2 teams ... those that ride, and those of us who shout abuse 🤣

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
One of the great things about sport is that everyone has an opinion on how things will or won’t work.

One of the great things about me is that I’m very good at blocking out background noise :laugh:

Don’t worry lads we’ll work it out 👌. We might not ‘win’ anything, then again we might! Bit above that it’s going to be great fun and definitely a great workout for everyone involved.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Evening gents, the team is now registered and team spliTTTers is green for go!

Race start time is 19:29 UK time. Frappe class, Zone 13 - Pen D

@Rich A
@bobinski
@berty bassett
@bridgy
@Joffey
@IrishAl
@mjd1988
@Ketty
@Legs

Can you let me know if you're ok (or not) for the TTT this Thursday. Then we can talk about team order and maybe some tactics.

I'd of assumed id need to register you but it hasn't steered me in that direction. So could you try this race pass then we go from there.

https://www.wtrl.racing/RacePass/UjQ0ZENLT0ZsYXlxSDRpTEN5K2Z2RCtpUmwxYXJmcnVGcXoycEE0RTRhbz0=

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I should be available though I am only in the 225w race average at the moment.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I’m not sure I can commit this week - my father-in-law is in hospital with Covid and heart-failure symptoms, so Jo’s been rushing back-and-forth to Hull and I probably won’t be able to squeeze it in around kids’ bedtime.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

I should be available though I am only in the 225w race average at the moment.

Sign up if you haven’t already mate. I think the biggest fail is if you get dropped early and don’t get a good workout. Maybe your sole aim is to hang on as long as possible and build from there as the weeks go on?

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

This Thursday it’s sukis playground. We might have more luck keeping the pack together the week after on sand and sequoias 🙃

Top Bottom