Things we used to do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E="martint235, post: 4011590, member: 5525"]Half the people on here won't remember 625 lines. I always remember being told that my dog couldn't be watching TV because they couldn't visually process 625 lines. No idea if that was true though[/QUOTE]

That's unfair especially when he had a licence.

Watching the Apollo Space programme on TV including the Moon landings.

I am not sure if this has been said before.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
E="martint235, post: 4011590, member: 5525"]Half the people on here won't remember 625 lines. I always remember being told that my dog couldn't be watching TV because they couldn't visually process 625 lines. No idea if that was true though

That's unfair especially when he had a licence.[/QUOTE]

and if you get a Dalmation, it's a cheaper licence for black and white

....boom tsh!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Lay me down and duplicate.

Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Know what I mean?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Your parents owning a Stereogram with a radio.
Luxor_Tenor-dial.jpg

Being very young, wondering at all those exotic places like Luxembourg, Hilversum, Munchen, Limoges. Turning the dial to tune into some foreign language. Amazing stuff.

What we didn't used to do was have to take the ball cock or float valve apart every five minutes because the cistern keeps over flowing. It seems that even a Quark is large enough to prevent the valve from sealing.

[QUOTpilot, post: 4011768, member: 15370"]Take an LP into school for the lunchtime Disco.[/QUOTE]

Were they Des O'Connor LP's?

Putting your shopping on the roof of the car while you search for your pockets for the keys and then driving off.

Where's the shopping?

Top Bottom