Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
If you don't want to hear the answer, then don't ask the bloody question!

Lullabelle

Banana
You are forever bragging about all the wine you buy and drink (fyi, I know more about wine than others in the office, I know you buy cheap s**t), and today you had to tell everyone about what you drank over Christmas, you seem to think that it makes you look good because you drink wine as opposed to the other guys who drink beer. Well you are only what 42/43 but you carry 1 hell of a gut, someone of your age should not carry that, do you think it is a sign of your 'good living'? actually you just look like a fat bald moron with his head shoved up his a**e. For all your bragging about your 'wealth' and all the money you have/spend it didn't stop your missus from going elsewhere! You are a joke and everyone laughs at you.

alicat

Legendary Member
To the driver of VW Polo reg X (couldn't read the rest).

Good job I spotted you with neither of your rear lights working. Might be a good idea to stop and walk round your car if someone behind you flashes their lights every couple of hundred yards for five miles.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
No one and I mean not one person gives a flying fudge about your latest conundrum...

subaqua

What’s the point
this is the quiet carriage you farking moron , we sat in here to avoid having to listen to Inane comments spoken in "streettalk". it is ASK not farking AXE . oh and turn your farking music off too you utter canute. No I dont have to respeK you if you are too stupid to read and understand the notices on the walls and windows of this carriage . I suggest you leave the carriage now before I remove you from it or if I feel charitable before I call the guard to remove you who may well eject you from the train

Ok I lied - I actually did say it and got an apology from the guy and a cheer from the others in the carriage. to which i responded with a finger on lip and a sssssh .

perplexed

Guru
No. I'm not going to fill that sodding form in again. I did one last year. And the year before.

That's twice. I mention this because your apparent incompetence in this field leaves me with the disturbing thought that counting may be a bit tricky for you. I'm only required to give the details requested in the form once. I've done it. So sod off, I'm not doing it again just because you're useless.

I've filed it under 'bin', and any further copies will join it.

Go away and leave me alone.

Top Bottom