Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
You'd be able to see where you're going a lot better if you'd scraped the ice off the windscreen before you started rather than putting your wipers and washers on and hoping for the best.:rolleyes:
One of my pet hates..:angry:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
crashed.png

or

crashed3.png and crashed 2.png

pplpilot

Guru
For fcuks sake, on the way home tonight stop at the shop and buy some soap and a tin of deodorant and perhaps think about a shower and putting on a clean shirt rather than spending all night watching box sets on net flix, perhaps then the rest of the office will not have to endure 9 hours of your vile stench, oh and by the way if you don't then I'll take great pleasure in telling the rest of the office I saw you pick your nose and eat it on several occasions. xx(

Saluki

World class procrastinator
For fcuks sake, on the way home tonight stop at the shop and buy some soap and a tin of deodorant and perhaps think about a shower and putting on a clean shirt rather than spending all night watching box sets on net flix, perhaps then the rest of the office will not have to endure 9 hours of your vile stench, oh and by the way if you don't then I'll take great pleasure in telling the rest of the office I saw you pick your nose and eat it on several occasions. xx(
It's horrendous having to share an office with a stinky.

pplpilot

Guru
GRINDS MY GEARS!! Who? Who started this? Who started saying it like this and made it ok for the entire pleb Universe to do it too?!

Apparently -

you can trace "ax" back to the eighth century. The pronunciation derives from the Old English verb "acsian." Chaucer used "ax." It's in the first complete English translation of the Bible (the Coverdale Bible): " 'Axe and it shall be given.'

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ask-1200-years-180949663/#dGWe6F0eOmIAr3C8.99

I don't buy it myself, i think it derives from chavs who think they are some kind of gangsta innit? But don't be dissing me...

machew

Veteran
Every Friday afternoon it's the same. You need a report printing out for the weekend, yet you wait until 4:00 to print it out knowing full well that the IT staff finnish at 4:45. Every week there is a problem with the report. Why cant you print it out on Thursday which would give us a day to fix the problem with the report that you have created. And you create the same problem every week

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Every Friday afternoon it's the same. You need a report printing out for the weekend, yet you wait until 4:00 to print it out knowing full well that the IT staff finnish at 4:45. Every week there is a problem with the report. Why cant you print it out on Thursday which would give us a day to fix the problem with the report that you have created. And you create the same problem every week
Is the information in the report available on Thursday? :whistle:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Well why don't you just work with your colleagues to do the job you're paid to, and sort out the printing problem once and for all, rather than moaning when it goes wrong again because your technology doesn't work?

Top Bottom