Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Now listen big fella, do you know what happens to men who live on their own? It is not nice, mental and physical health problems, being treated as a "bit strange", the list goes on... Now stop kidding yourself that you are happy to be on your own, we can all see that you are not.
You are 6'4" and damned handsome with it, so start acting like it and not a streak of ****. Every time we go out, even to a supermarket, you attract smiles and admiring glances, you have a choice some men would kill for. Just screw your courage up and start courting someone please, I would hate seeing my little brother go down hill like you perhaps will.

Lullabelle

Banana
Your kids, your responsibility.

Mandragora

If you don't like it here or agree with what has been done - then just fek off.. I guarantee you won't be missed.

I don't like what's being done and how it's being rammed through, so I shall be fekking off now. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Because in England neither the buyer's offer nor the vendor's acceptance is legally binding so either party can pull out right up to exchange of contracts. Expensive structural surveys can be done, solicitors engaged to carry out all the legal work etc. and then somebody can gazump you, decide they can't bear to leave the home where their children grew up etc.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
MDB using another name now?
I'm very easily confused... time for a lie down in a very dark room.
[Edit: removed my post as it wasn't helping! Cheers classic :okay:]

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Because in England neither the buyer's offer nor the vendor's acceptance is legally binding so either party can pull out right up to exchange of contracts. Expensive structural surveys can be done, solicitors engaged to carry out all the legal work etc. and then somebody can gazump you, decide they can't bear to leave the home where their children grew up etc.

Well they got the house, so that is something at least!!

Top Bottom