Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
You (expletive deleted) selfish, uncaring, (expletive deleted) , not one ounce of empathy, care or understanding...you (expletive deleted)' ...is what I'd like to say.

Mum was telling us this story about dad a couple years ago.

Apparently, one of the residents of the complex where mum and my late dad lived..sat opposite dad at a lunch occasion. This particular person (hes passed away now as well) was known to be bigoted, outspoken and a general waster...muttered loudly to dad...'its no good, I cant sit opposite a man and not know if hes looking at me or not'...slammed down his cutlery, got up and stalked off, leaving dad startled, embarrassed and upset.
Dad was blind, completely. It hurt him losing his sight, he'd been a proud strong caring man who desperately hated what life gave him in the end.
What a (expletive deleted) :angry:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I don't like Eric Clapton
Not mad about him myself. Although, I did meet him and he came across as a pleasant person. It's just my guitar teacher keeps giving me Clapton to learn and I've gone right off 'Wonderful Tonight', not that I liked it much to begin with.

Lullabelle

Banana
I have friends who are hard working, bill paying all round good eggs, if Mother Nature unexpectedly kicked any of them up the bum then my door would be open and the kettle on. MN has kicked you, well you do leave your bum flapping in the wind. Time and again you get kicked and you still haven't learned, I am not saying you deserve what you get because you don't, nobody deserves bad stuff to happen to them, I am just saying that you cry wolf so many times and then wonder why your 'friends' don't want to go out of their way to be with you, because it is all about you and always will be.

gbb

Legendary Member
You're here now, sit back and relax. You've obviously got friends with you, you're chatting happily with them so just relax and stop getting agitated because you've not been seen by the doctor in the timescale YOU expected.

Top Bottom