This Autumns' Manchester Velodromery 3/11/09 8-10PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yeap, don't, it'll be 100% fine, (wish I'd known this last time).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Damn........ have now got a meeting at 5.00pm in Manchester, that may drag on, so I'll go straight to the Drome from the meeting. Can't bring any more spare shoes as I'll be on the bike, but will carry the cleat's for Tharg. MAy have just enough room for some energy drink powder......

If you see me spaced out after the intervals, that's because I won't have eaten much since lunch..... damn.... Not looking forward to the ride home through Gorton and North Reddish....at 10.30pm....;)

mike e

fossyant said:
Damn........ have now got a meeting at 5.00pm in Manchester, that may drag on, so I'll go straight to the Drome from the meeting. Can't bring any more spare shoes as I'll be on the bike, but will carry the cleat's for Tharg. MAy have just enough room for some energy drink powder......

If you see me spaced out after the intervals, that's because I won't have eaten much since lunch..... damn.... Not looking forward to the ride home through Gorton and North Reddish....at 10.30pm....;)

We'll be driving across to Sheffield and your more than welcome to a lift if were passing your gaff, got an estate so bike should fit in the back no problem?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
fossyant said:

Fossyant, I will be heading back to Bredbury afterwards so if you want a lift back that way no problem. Enough room for a bike in the back of the car

fossyant

You gents..... should be fine though..... - the fixed is an arse to get in a car, especially will guards.... will just have to ride fast.....

4F

No problem, the offer is there though if you need it. I can get my 54 frame in there with guards with the handlebars tilted.

fossyant

4F said:
No problem, the offer is there though if you need it. I can get my 54 frame in there with guards with the handlebars tilted.

Where are you staying in Bredbury - with family ? I live on the outskirts of Bredbury/Woodley.... cheers for the offer !

4F

fossyant said:
Where are you staying in Bredbury - with family ? I live on the outskirts of Bredbury/Woodley.... cheers for the offer !

Got myself a cracking deal at The Bredbury Hall Hotel and Country club which ties in really well for my meeting on Wed close by.

I looked at The Brittania in Dialstone lane however after reading all the bad reviews :evil: such as "The only good thing about this hotel is the exit" I decided against it:laugh:

fossyant

4F said:
Got myself a cracking deal at The Bredbury Hall Hotel and Country club which ties in really well for my meeting on Wed close by.

Ooohh, you'll arrive back just in time for the night club then...... grab a grannie....:evil:

(PS not sure it's open on a Tuesday).....

trio25

Über Member
I always bring my bike in, in fact this weekend is the first time I have had to lock it up outside!

Top Bottom