Thoughts on Lance Armstrong. ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Well really!

armstrong rugs.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I thought it was his own hair, the cheating b@stard!

SD1

But it's still happening, it's just that the abusers have learned and have stayed one step ahead of the detectors. I'm convinced that many are doping, starting with Bertie.
Have you any evidence for this? The authorities in the past knew it was going on but kept stum. Now they are trying to win browny points by catching people. Again where is your evidence.

Have you any evidence for this? The authorities in the past knew it was going on but kept stum. Now they are trying to win browny points by catching people. Again where is your evidence.

You seriously think that all the pro's running very close times to the "cheats" are doing it totally clean? Do you think there's seriously that little advantage in the drugs?

Globalti

Legendary Member

What an aggressive, point-scoring post. How on Earth would you expect me to have evidence of the best-kept secret in sport? I am not given to insulting but you are the one trying to score brownie points by demonstrating your impeccable PC credentials.

I do not speculate from a completely ignorant point of view; my job involves the use of gas chromatography and IR spectroscopy and I do understand a little of how it works and how it is possible for a clever chemist to hide certain molecules behind the signatures of other innocuous molecules. I also have gained some understanding over the years of how new molecules are developed and how the detection agencies usually lag some time behind in understanding these substances and how to detect them.

Top Bottom