Thursday Night Ride to the Coast - 17th April to Felpham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yes please Simon. Email on it's way.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
What's the route out of London likely to be ?
weather dependent. If there's a hint of frost we'll go through Croydon. We might go through Sutton. Or Epsom.

Another four this morning, so this ride might fill up..........

hatler

Guru
weather dependent. If there's a hint of frost we'll go through Croydon. We might go through Sutton. Or Epsom.
Another four this morning, so this ride might fill up..........
Cool. I think the prospect of a three strong hatler clan appearing is now really independent of the route (whichever way you go we would make it back home), so please, if possible, sign up three of us from HPC to wherever is easiest for us to peel off and head to SW20.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Hi @dellzeqq Please put me down for this ride. I'll send you the basics email tonight when I've dug out my CTC membership number.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I think I may have to throw caution to the wind and sign up. Since I missed Burnham thanks to (re)borking my knee whilst doing the hoovering, that means no house work until Easter. How's that for motivation?

I don't know why but I always thought McWobble spends way too much time in leather mini skirts...... It's probably part of the reason he doesn't get up till noon.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Alas I shall be riding round the Hebrides then.
As you were. Poorly hand with deep wound is still weeping so a week riding into a fierce headwind accompanied by torrential rain across the Hebrides is postponed. Felpham is pencilled into the calendar. A few checks to be made before The Committing Email is sent, but this is looking likely, which means that night I can be pumped thoroughly on the Caen-Bordeaux trip, if peeps wish so to do.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adrian C
Alice C
Andrew F
Angus L
Anne H
Anne M
Arno Elout