Tour de France 2022 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Complete rider… lots of exciting grand tours in coming years hopefully

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Best TdF that I can remember. Chapeau to everyone involved.
Can JV win the women's too?

I doubt it. I'd love Vos to win but I can't see it.

I don't doubt that she would have had a few TdF victories by now if she'd had the chance - she has 3 Giro Donne after all. But this year it's AvV's to lose I think.

Mike_P

Guru
JA won his comeback race, Stage 1 of Tour de Wallonie. Apparently the TdF course was designed for him but seriously would he have beat JV or Pog?

I went and watched the bowls in my local park

Not Boules??

I've just watched TJV doing the champagne thing (80km to go) /spoiler.

If you can't enjoy that, as part of the crazy tapestry that is Grand Tour racing, I don't know what to say.
(Maybe head for your local dual-carriageway on Sunday morning and watch sperm heads? You could even take your own stopwatch! )

Adam4868

Guru
I've just watched TJV doing the champagne thing (80km to go) /spoiler.

If you can't enjoy that, as part of the crazy tapestry that is Grand Tour racing, I don't know what to say.
(Maybe head for your local dual-carriageway on Sunday morning and watch sperm heads? You could even take your own stopwatch! )
Never bother with it....been a couple of times.But as for watching it....last 10k highlights will do.

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Right a couple of hours of work done. Finish of TdFF watched. Garden tools from yesterday's efforts tidied. Bit of cooking done. 20k to go. Time to start watching.

Top Bottom