Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Valverde cracked, good.

montage

God Almighty
go on LTD

That distinctively average dutch bloke as @rich p called him?

I've been bleeting on for a year that he is an outsider (albeit big outsider) for the podium much to the mockery of my cyclechat colleagues - whilst that is still a huge ask, it looks like he will be closer to the podium than most!

TJVG did the lion's share of the work in that chase group, certainly looking good

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Well that stage took a while to really get going, but great racing once it started.

Seems clear that Tejay, Pinot, Bardet and Valverde are racing each other, and not really concerned with Nibali.

Impressive and well-earned victory for Majka, who is now tied with Rodriguez in the KOM rankings. Tinkoff now leading Sky in the "plan B" competition...

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Great racing. The Bardet/Pinot/TVG competition is fascinating. And great to see them ditching ValvPiti.

I'm still not convinced by Nibali tho ;) Maybe if he took the pint of milk, rolls and newspaper out of his pocket he'd look more convincing.

U

User169

Good stuff again from Ten Dam. Seems to be racing for himself now. Fair enough given that Mollema seems to be buggering off to Trek and Belkin are out at the end of the season.

Top Bottom