Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jarlrmai

Veteran
BMC piling it on 44mph

beastie

Guru
Not to put a downer on the rising frenchies and some of the other but are we just seeing a bit of a mediocre scrap for placings because the top 4 or 5 riders in the world are so far ahead of the rest. With just nibbles of the 5 there and so far ahead of the rest we are focussing more on them than normal?
Who is the 5th of the top riders? Assume that Froome, Contador, Quintana and Nibali are top 4 then who is 5?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Little flash of lightning there in the wonderful looking grey/blue sky behind!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I.... Wasps are goodies, Leicester are baddies ... and so on.

WHATT !!!!:wacko: London Wasps? That team whose allegiance to London makes Froome look like a true Brit? Don't even have their own ground? Bunch of money-chasing pretty boys with glory-seekers as fans. I would love them to go through the "Championship" test as per Northampton, Harlequins, Newcastle, but fail.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
WHATT !!!!:wacko: London Wasps? That team whose allegiance to London makes Froome look like a true Brit? Don't even have their own ground? Bunch of money-chasing pretty boys with glory-seekers as fans. I would love them to go through the "Championship" test as per Northampton, Harlequins, Newcastle, but fail.
Yeah them. I formed an attachment to them when they were at Loftus Rd. They are still goodies despite being all the things you say. Such is the illogicality of following sport

Top Bottom