Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ganymede

Veteran
His French is very good.
Yes - great to listen to. I always enjoy hearing these interviews run without a voice-over translation. I enjoyed hearing Bassons' southern accent too.

Ganymede

Veteran
Rui Costa a non-starter. Has pneumonia. Hope the rainbow stripes feels better soon.
The peloton is getting smaller and smaller!

One thing I noticed about the old footage they were playing of Daniel Mangeas' home town is that the peloton seemed absolutely vast, filling the road and going on for what seemed like ever. Is that just a false impression I gained while idly drooling my life away in front of the telly?

Rui Costa a non-starter. Has pneumonia. Hope the rainbow stripes feels better soon.
That rainbow jersey is a bit of a ball and chain on many riders. Gilbert, Costa and Cav, all did much worse the following season, there's probably others too I can't immediately think of without recourse to my backup memory called Google.

That rainbow jersey is a bit of a ball and chain on many riders. Gilbert, Costa and Cav, all did much worse the following season, there's probably others too I can't immediately think of without recourse to my backup memory called Google.
Agreed. I find it a little strange. Or is it too much pressure and/or greater expectations?

KennaughKickIt

Would love to see this breakaway succeed, not sure who the peloton are particularly concerned about here but they seem determined to catch it.

The Couch

Über Member
Up next... JVDB? (bacterial infection)

montage

God Almighty
Tommy V, the biggest sandbagger in pro cycling, in the break - as much as I want the break to stick, this is going to make for hard viewing!

Top Bottom