Tour de France - Stage 13 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
Hah. I guess it was just points... patience isn't my thing.

yello

biking_fox said:
Is a chase group just going for KoM points, or do they think they'll actually get time in? Cancerella surely can't hope to regain yellow can he?

Many possibilities. Some in the group will want polka points, others for time, or looking for a stage win, or sent forward by the team....

Noodley

C'mon somebody have a go at it! It's wet, Leipheimer is not there, Astana are just sitting there controlling things....get in an attack! Rattle them a bit.

yello

Nobody dare! It seems odd to me - if they don't have a go here, where are they intending to? Or is it the plan to fight for 3rd!

Noodley

yello said:
Nobody dare! It seems odd to me - if they don't have a go here, where are they intending to? Or is it the plan to fight for 3rd!

Looks like it :evil:

Somebody attack! Evans should try something NOW!

yello

It's more frustration for me, seeing Astana taking hold at the front.

At least the last km to the top saw a bit of excitement, and a fez upping the pace. Armstrong showing and looking strong and relaxed... Contador not far behind.

Down we go. Could be fun in the wet.

yello

Makes you realise just how wet it is out there, Chavanel is cornering like big girl's blouse!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
At least Pellizotti is giving it a go for the mountains classification. Several days of steady progress and continuing. Not much else happening though.

Top Bottom