TRACK DO #2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Nonononono I meant there's plenty of room left for riders........

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Right then, Martin (MKNash) is already signed up +1, so that was 2 out of my 'possible +4' taken care of... and I've had a positive response from one of the other two remaining chaps.

So, to summarise, it's now me +1 (hope that made some sense!)

How many have we got up to now? Looking forward to this already!! :smile::biggrin:

Aah! damm. Just found this thread and the CC east coast camping one on the same weekend.
Dilemma.
Always fancied trying a velodrome. What do you need to take? Or anyone got a linky thing for it?
Is there a lower age limit? (Just wondering if DS would prefer it to camping)

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Eh up PM- I'm pretty sure there's no lower age limit on the velodrome, however, a young 'un might struggle a bit with some of the group activities. Saying that, so do I. Feel free.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
dan_bo said:
Eh up PM- I'm pretty sure there's no lower age limit on the velodrome, however, a young 'un might struggle a bit with some of the group activities. Saying that, so do I. Feel free.
Our Young 'un (the Forum, not mine) was there... isn't he 14 or something ridiculously young? (not that I'm jealous!! :welcome:). He did absolutely fine.

He's 13, so not very young.He is also 6' 2" and hence slightly taller than me.
I'll have to ask him when I get back home next week to see if he is up for it or not. If there is any nearby shopping that would keep Mrs.P happy as well.

longers

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
If there is any nearby shopping that would keep Mrs.P happy as well.

It's right next door to the biggest ASDA in the world* and there's a Next in there too.

Sold? ;)

*or at least the UK.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Piemaster said:
He's 13, so not very young.He is also 6' 2" and hence slightly taller than me.
I'll have to ask him when I get back home next week to see if he is up for it or not. If there is any nearby shopping that would keep Mrs.P happy as well.
... what? a group of agile young(ish) athletes racing round in tight lycra doesn't do it for her??? ;);)

Top Bottom