TRACK DO #2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Dan, I might be dreaming this... but wasn't the last outing a 3 hourr slot? This one seems to be just 2 hrs... any particular reason (i.e. type / shortage of time on that day) and does it affect the overall cost much?

Cheers.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
dan_bo said:
No sharky it was a two hour slot. You just fell asleep after the first set of intervals.......
Lol. Couldn't sleep, my lungs were aching too much!! ;):biggrin:

Any more signed up for this via PM, or are we still looking at a max of 12 so far?

dan_bo said:
Hold on a minute......6'2"? 13 years old?
I really wish that was a typo. But it isn't. Finding trousers to fit him is difficult - 34" leg 30" waist. Like trying to dress a broomhandle.

I can't confirm the pair of us for definite untill we've discussed it when I get home at the end of next week, so I'll take a 'stand-by' slot. If it fills by then there is an alternative for us in a camping weekend with the East Coast branch of CC. Wouldn't want any definite takers to miss out because of my dithering.

Young Un

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Our Young 'un (the Forum, not mine) was there... isn't he 14 or something ridiculously young? (not that I'm jealous!! ;)). He did absolutely fine.

Indeed I am only 14, but it was my fourth time on an indoor velodrome:evil:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Young Un said:
Indeed I am only 14, but it was my fourth time on an indoor velodrome:evil:
Were you put in the 'inexperienced' group (for want of a better word) to start with???? I'd only ever ridden fixed once before that session (at a taster session at that Velodrome about a year or so before) but he was fine with me going with the 'experienced' group. Bizarre!

[jealousy] And 14... shocking... shouldn't be allowed!! [/jealousy] ;):biggrin:;)

Thats the middle of Boy's Brigade camp for me Dan_bo so I wont be there unforunately. As I have friends in both Manchester and Leeds I might have been able to stay with either of them. If you organize another I will see if my friends in Leeds can put me up (Manchester friends may have moved on by then).

Top Bottom