Trivial things that make you think 'yuk!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Picking up dog poo, not a prayer I could do that without being sick.
Eating food from a takeaway, no thanks. Last time I had takeaway food it was in a works buffet and I've never been so ill with food poisoning.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I mentioned to the landlady of one of our local pubs, about dogs on the seats, she said it's fine, but dogs don't wipe there arses, the pub serves food, but i won't eat in there.

There's a bloke (looks like an old aggressive chav) who has his Dogue de Bordeaux sat on a seat next to him outside the Costa coffee shop in Accrington, every time I pass by. I'm not blaming the dog (obviously :rolleyes:). I think it looks bad and not all folk like dogs, especially big slavering "he's only being friendly" ones. I never use such places as Costa, but if I were to I'd like to think the seats were clean and not had a big dog sat on there with it's dangly bits and bum hole touching my seat! :unsure:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And short sleeve shirts worn with ties makes me feel queasy.

Plod (I think only worn from Inspector white collar rank and upwards these days 🤔 ) and airline pilots are acceptable, as long as the shirt doesn't have a button down collar.🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I am 100% with you there.
A while back I went for a haircut. The hairdresser was fondling a customers dog then invited me to sit down while she cut my hair. I told her....before you cut my hair I expect you to wash your hands she wasn't happy but went and washed them.

Oh, I bet you were popular after that Dave! :rolleyes: Did you ever go back?🤔

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A few years ago a scruffy bloke turned up in a local pub I used. He'd spend a few hours in there nursing half a pint. The landlady, being business orientated and rightly so said to me one night when I asked if he'd been in that she'd banned him. I asked if it was because he only bought half a pint in the hours he was in the pub, thinking if so that was a bit harsh, but no, she told me she'd banned him for cutting his toe nails as he sat in the pub:ohmy:, leaving the clippings on the floorxx( and then complaining that the beer was off and demanding his money back, after he'd drunk most of his half pint!!:laugh:

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Dogs sleeping on, or even in, their owners beds. Vile.

My boy Bruce sleeps in with me. How could I not cuddle him?

20240111_122853.jpg

Top Bottom