Trivial things that make you think 'yuk!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Mary Berry.

Can’t look at her without a little bit of sick coming up! Absolutely need to change TV channel.

I’m like that with Rylan Clark. Makes me cringe. He was doing ads for a while and I had to change channel for a minute when he appeared.

Wow, and you think cats are disgusting. :eek:

Cats chewing on rabbit skulls not disgusting for you? Leaving partly eaten small mammals in the most impossible places to get to? Hunts all night often bringing anything he didn't want to eat back into the house and stash them somewhere. It was a very efficient hunter and my mate often filled his bin up with bodies after a dry night. However he really couldn't find everything and at night he's sleeping so can't exactly keep on top of the body removal then.

Seriously, if he stopped that cat from coming in he'd have been better off. That cat wouldn't bother neither, he often slept out and never ate the cat food he used to put out. It preferred wild caught food. Unfortunately it was a job tied house and came with that fetal cat.

BTW that vary hunted anything it could take down. One bbq it tried to take down a golden retriever in several strafing attacks. The owner locked the dog in their car so the cat sat on the bonnet staring at the dog inside!

Another couple brought their small dog there, they got warned straight away and locked their dog away too. It was certainly small enough to get killed by that cat!

As for us being disgusting? You never had social gatherings when young in which you crashed at your mates? We often did that, usually camping out on mats in spare bedrooms and the like in sleeping bags. Being a walking group that was a step up from our usual bivvying our or wildcamping in small tents.

That guy with the black hair and makeup on bake off who's simply not funny. Something about him puts me off the baker's work.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
'Texting speak'...mixing numbers with shorthand words ie. msg4U. Also 'plz', I loathe that one almost as much as a former commodities trader who recently took part in a TV jungle based show.

Also, using 'Z' in place of 'S' in words, largely for the reason you posted the image ie. 'treads' becomes 'treadz'. Yep, naff.

Daft lines on telly. That bit in the opening credits of 'Knight Rider'...'in a dangerous world of criminals who operate above the law'. Eh?...they're criminals, unlikely to obey the law!.

Clickbait articles ie. 'this is (insert celebrity), how they live now is awful' and my 'favourite'....'Russia drilled this borehole and sealed it up because of the shocking discovery...'. I'm a geologist, I know the hole in question, the Kola Superdeep Borehole. It was abandoned mainly because they cash dried up. There is no shocking discovery. On a seperate note, I saw an article in the comedy 'newspaper' Daily Star the other week announcing that the Chinese are drilling to the centre of the Earth....FFS...no they aren't. In the age of Google & Wikipedia, journalists are getting lazy.

The only people still using text speak are the over 60's moaning about it.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
You're locking the bike up in the shed and you catch the 'whiff'....the acrid stench of ripe doggy doo xx( , then you realise it wasn't a bit of mud you rode through.....And trying to get it off knobbly MTB tyres is akin to liberating the Higgs Boson. Unbelievable stuff, part nuclear waste, part superglue:ohmy:....And then there's horse dung which I often refer to as 'tyre lube'....but thankfully doesn't niff half as bad.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Sitting on a warm toilet seat.
Can be quite welcome in the winter ;)

Top Bottom