UCI World Championships 2023 (Spoliers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
GB Women win elite madison gold

Chislenko

Veteran
Apologies if this has previously been mentioned but have deliberately not read the thread as I am about two days behind watching all the recordings so don't want to know results etc.

But I am compelled to say how humbled I am by some of the para cyclists, I think it was a Japanese track cyclist with one leg who took my breath away, I swear I couldn't have kept up with him with two legs!

Truly outstanding and got a lot of admiration from me.

As for the famous protestors you refer to, they had one huge disadvantage compared to the TIR people of today, it's called a vote,

Remember: this government got elected on a Net Zero promise. They are going backwards on this. What use were those votes?

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Silly ill-informed rants will get the (informed) response they deserve.

True but you've made your point pretty well now. Job done. Lets get back to the cycling.

Got to admit I find the BMX impressive for only a few minutes, but then get bored.

I find the BBC coverage suffers a bit from the Olympic disease - being a bit obsessed with the progress of Brits to the expense of all else. Claire Balding is the worst. Insisting on talking about a British rider who took bronze after one final which was ruined for her by having irrelevant foreigners in it, and going on about Germany losing in the women's footie after a German pursuit had pipped the Brits in a final.

Top Bottom