UCI World Championships 2023 (Spoliers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Does anyone know when the men's TT is due to finish on Friday?
I can't find anything on the official site. (Which is garbage BTW)

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Does anyone know when the men's TT is due to finish on Friday?
I can't find anything on the official site. (Which is garbage BTW)

14.15 start - at least a couple of hours to get everyone through maybe 3?
1691566181973.png

https://www.uci.org/event-hub/2023-...ionships/6WHHqfuGeCiM5MZXd8a6sZ?tab=schedule1

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
For straigh(ish) they should be holding the time trials next to Loch Ness. Can Pog outsprint Nessie.
It was embarrassing enough when This Is Rigged blocked the men's race. Can you imagine the headlines if Nessie ate van Aert?!?

(Pog doesn't need to outsprint Nessie: he just needs Nessie to take more than 3 minutes to eat the rider in front. 😉 )

Last edited:
I'm watching the U23 TT, cobbles at the end, on a steep climb, whilst using a carbon TT bike. Not fun, the UCI are fools. :sad:

I was flicking between that and the E-MTB races in Glentress. Not entirely sure of the rules for the mtb race, do they use the battery the whole time or just as a boost? I would have flatten mine after 5 mins lol

GuyBoden

Guru
I thought your hero was Merckx....the cannibal would have took one look at that course and laughed !
#pieceofpiss

No, my hero is my uncle, a three times National Championship TT medalist. (Flat courses with a minimal corners only.)

But yes, Merckx is the greatest cyclist of all time.

Sallar55

Veteran
well, they (teams, riders) choose the bike (and material, tyres). And one glasgow climb isn't going to kill anyone, is it??
Better brush up on your geography😄

Top Bottom