Unexplained stuff going missing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It is terrible when you forget where you parked your car.

Yes i forget where mine was once, till someone pointed it out it'd be on the other side of the motorway. I can't put it down to going senile or anything, i was only 19 at the time.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Why can't people like Apple and Microsoft make a simple app that finds things we've lost? The "target" would need to be small and affordable and able to be attached to keys, a car, a bike, cat, dog, child etc. Apart from helping the dim-witted like me, the Police would benefit because they'd be able to clear up even more crimes with no effort, same as the single motorway patrol officer on duty between Birmingham and Carlisle does currently thanks to ANPR linked to all the databases.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I lost a spoke tension meter that I bought, used and put someplace safe.

At least I am sure I did. I am starting to wonder if I dreamt the whole thing as, 2 years later, I've still not found it!!!

Why can't people like Apple and Microsoft make a simple app that finds things we've lost? The "target" would need to be small and affordable and able to be attached to keys, a car, a bike, cat, dog, child etc. Apart from helping the dim-witted like me, the Police would benefit because they'd be able to clear up even more crimes with no effort, same as the single motorway patrol officer on duty between Birmingham and Carlisle does currently thanks to ANPR linked to all the databases.
TrackR.

Reviews are mixed.

D

Deleted member 1258

It is terrible when you forget where you parked your car.

I've done that several times, its even worse when you forget what floor of the car park you parked it on, my Good Lady wasn't impressed as we went up and down in the lift trying to work it out. :wacko:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It was nice to come back to my tiny apartment in cph and find everything exactly where I left it. Except for the stuff tlh tidied up in the four hours she spent there on her own!

..... And it must be easy to set up

All you have to do is enter where you left the item and the device will lead you to it

I remember a SciFi book (?HHGTTG)

The explanation was that socks are in fact an early stage of development which when placed in a washing machine will see one sock metamorphose into an empty Biro, escape the washing machine and hide

The Biro will in turn metamorphose into a wire coat hanger

This is why you can always find a wire coat hanger, empty Biros are reasonably common and pairs of socks coming out of the wash rare

Top Bottom