Veho MUVI video review...that tiny tiny camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

A new MD80Q wafted through my letterbox yesterday and it seems to work, paired up with an 8gb class 6 micro sd. I cannot fathom the amusing instructions though, especially the one about setting the date stamp. I actually managed to do this successfully, though on the second film the stamp reverted back to -/-/2008. Can anyone translate it for me in a straight faced way?

The jury is still out on sound quality...

Top Tip: when filming in continuous "video" mode the tiny blue led flashes on and off a tad more quickly than when filming in "Boot-strap/ Sound control" mode.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I keep getting a curropt file when i commute to work. but never on the way home... always seams to be on the same stretch of road that it curropts as well. Strange??

Bman

Guru
There may be a logical reason for that gaz....

Do you start off with an empty card when you commute in?

The camera could be writing data to the same part of that card at the same part of your ride each day.

Have you tried formatting it?
Did it detect any bad sectors?

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Bongman said:
There may be a logical reason for that gaz....

Do you start off with an empty card when you commute in?

The camera could be writing data to the same part of that card at the same part of your ride each day.

Have you tried formatting it?
Did it detect any bad sectors?

+1

g00se said:
First go at editing and uploading a commute from my MD80. No near misses or road-rage - though a bit of amber-gambling and kerb-hopping...

View: http://vimeo.com/10974612

How have you mounted and aimed your camera correctly goose? Can you show Thomas? :laugh:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
had a go at mounting mine today , added a strap around the camera as it did not feel to secure and did not fit in when put in the extreme rubber sleeve.

photo0003k.jpg

and test vid

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6BYEUxHF_A

Jaguar

I was after a Hero or something after my latest escapade with a car's bumper (head on, he failed to give way to me when turning right, drove into me instead, police said he must have had a blind spot, easily done etc)

you've just made me click on Buy Now for the Muvi though :smile:

Top Bottom