Veho MUVI video review...that tiny tiny camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
fossyant said:
It's the AEE version - ;)

Just accept it...You'll never be invited on any Muvi Micro Ride, bacon roll and cake days .... :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
thomas said:
Just accept it...You'll never be invited on any Muvi Micro Ride, bacon roll and cake days .... :tongue:

Tisk......:laugh:

Certainly echo the 'need a fast memory card'. The supplied card is OK for 'storage' but just doesn't have the speed for the 3.6mb/second writing speed needed. Absolutely no stuttering with the Class 6 cards (6mb/second).

Pretty pleased with the cam for £23....;) and another £14 for the 8gb card (4gb was out of stock).

I mounted this to my bars with a 'spare' velco strap (has rubberised bits in it to stop it slipping on the bars) - quite impressed with the picture quality, given the vibrations from the bike.

More likely, it will be attached to the rucksack strap.

fossyant

I did.... just 8 days to get here (10 with the sorting office being shut so I couldn't pick it up) - recorded delivery ! It was a 'buy it now price' - those that went on auction were coming in about the same, and this had the bit's i wanted. It was about £18 plus £7 postage.

Tharg2007

Veteran
how water resistant is the silicone case? I noticed that the card sticks out of the side, does it interfere with the silicone case?

fossyant

The card fit's flush when pushed in.

I wouldn't use the camera in heavy rain, even with the silicon case on it.... the top button/mic area is open to the elements...

fossyant

Here is what I got..........(now't else to do at the moment - got builders doing our porch at present).....:tongue:
DSCF3748.jpg

The camera is there somewhere......:laugh:

fossyant

magnatom said:
Oooh! At that price I've just got to get me one. Soon I'll have a rear view camera! :biggrin:

It was well worth the punt.....just use the supplied 2GB card in a phone..... and get a quick one instead....

Should be easy to fit for a rear view.....

One thing......I lost the last few minutes of my ride - just over 30 mins.... switched the cam off by the power switch.... don't...use the off/stop button.

fossyant said:
It was well worth the punt.....just use the supplied 2GB card in a phone..... and get a quick one instead....

Should be easy to fit for a rear view.....

One thing......I lost the last few minutes of my ride - just over 30 mins.... switched the cam off by the power switch.... don't...use the off/stop button.

Bought! We have just had an offer on our house today, so I had to celebrate somehow! :biggrin:

Top Bottom